Mediation is a process by which participants, together with the assistance of a neutral third person or persons, systematically isolate disputed issues, in order to develop options, consider alternatives and reach a consensual settlement that will accommodate their needs. Mediation emphasizes the participants' own responsibilities for making decisions that affect their lives. Mediation allows you to be in control of the process and Zanita can help you facilitate a good solution.
Benefits of Mediation
- Control over the process
- Better lives for the clients
- Reduced conflict - better adjustment for children
- Faster and less time consuming
- Saves money
- More effective communication and parenting
- Improved economic and social functioning
- Client generated solutions.
Zanita offers a number of mediation services and can work with you as a mediator in many ways:
- She can act as a neutral mediator with just the two of you or with the two of you and your lawyers.
- She can act as a neutral mediator with lawyers with peace-making training.
- She can act as a neutral mediator with traditional lawyers in the room
- She can act as a neutral mediator with lawyers signing a disqualification provision.
- She can act as a neutral mediator in a collaborative process.
- She can act as a neutral mediator with unbundled lawyers outside.
- She can act as a neutral mediator with unrepresented parties.
- She can act as a neutral legal and settlement process professional for other mediations.
Zanita A. Zacks-Gabriel is an experienced and competent attorney who looks forward to helping you and guiding you which ever mediation process you choose.